There are some really unbelievable best acoustic guitar under 300 and believe us when we say they are a complete package. Most of the best guitars in this range are poorly built and more often than not people end up buying a local acoustic guitar is at best dubious and at worst a complete waste [...]
There are some really unbelievable best acoustic guitar under 300 and believe us when we say they are a complete package. Most of the best guitars in this range are poorly built and more often than not people end up buying a local acoustic guitar is at best dubious and at worst a complete waste of money.
- 2 Top Acoustics Under $300 Conclusion
It's smarter to spend those extra dollars on a quality best acoustic guitar, even if you are buying it for the first time. A good quality and best guitar has a high re-sale value should you upgrade or sell off guitars and it will only get better with time and inspire you of the same! These are some really great benefits and especially so if you are a beginner.
In this article, we are providing you with some great choices which will help you make an informed decision on where to invest your money. We have found some exceptional hand crafted best acoustic guitars under $300 which are skillfully made for excellent sound and durability and have great looks as a bonus. Take a look at these beauties.
| Acoustic Guitar | Ratings | Price |
| #1 Takamine GD20-NS | 4.9/5 | Check Price at Amazon |
| #2 Yamaha FG730S | 4.9/5 | Check Price at Amazon |
| #3 Bristol BD-16 | 4.7/5 | Check Price at Amazon |
| #4 Recording King ROS-06 | 4.7/5 | Check Price at Amazon |
| #5 Washburn WD10S | 4.6/5 | Check Price at Amazon |
Click here and go straight to a Great Guitar with a cheapest cost! #
Best Acoustic Guitars Under $300 – Top 5 #
Good acoustic guitar under $300 recommendations:
Here are our top picks for good acoustic guitars under 300 you will want to check out and consider.
1. Top Acoustic Guitar Under $300 Choice – Takamine GD20-NS Drea dnought ! #
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.9]
The Takamine GD20-NS looks really handsome in the natural color beautifully out of a special combination of woods. Takamine has 50 years of experience in the best acoustic guitars under 300 making and are known for their painfully precise detail.
- The Mahogany back and sides make up a classicDreadnought body which serves a deep dreadnought tone.
- The solid Cedar Top produces a warmer, sweeter tone along with the Mahogany – much more appealing.
- The satin finished Mahogany neck – glued with the standard Dovetail joint and makes it best for your hands to slide across the fretboard.
- The fingerboard, made of Rosewood and has 20 frets along a scale length of 25.3 inches.
- The Solid Cedar top of the GD20-NS has the extremely efficient Quatersawn X bracing can handle a greater strumming force without making the sound all muddy and breathe a new life in the chords.
- It features a pin-less Rosewood Bridge holds a split Synthetic Bone Saddle which helps in achieving the superior resonance.
- The Guitar comes with premium die-cast Chrome Tuning Machines that are sitting atop a Rosewood Headstock.
- The light gauge D'Addario EXP16 steel strings along with the synthetic Bone Nut are responsible for the powerful tones with a impressive harmonic variation.
2.Top Acoustic Guitar #2 Choice – Yamah a FG7 30S Solid Top #
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.9]
The Yamaha FG series is a Guitarist's delight when it comes to outstanding looks and performance. The FG730S uses a complex combination of high grade tonewoods – typically found in good guitars under $300 of a much higher price range. This makes it a great choice for the professional as well as entry-level players.
- The Yamaha FG730S features a body style of natural Dreadnought and uses Rosewood for the back and sides. Rosewood reacts quickly to every change in tone so every note can be heard with tremendous definition.
- In combination with the Rosewood, the Solid Sitka Spruce Top will provide you with the best range of harmonics.
- The neck, made from Nato wood and the Rosewood fingerboard makes it extra rigid so it can withstand a lot of stress and still not affect the acoustic guitar playability.
- The traditional angled headstock features Die-cast Chrome tuning machines for keeping the tuning on those steel strings stable and also look really classy.
- The Yamaha FG730S guitars also showcases a Tortoise pickguard introduces that extra character to the look of the acoustic uitar.
3. Bristol BD- 16 Dreadnought #
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.7]
The Bristol BD-16 has been successfully created, ensures skilled construction and a sound that feels like it's coming straight from the mountains. This under $300 guitar is a great choice for the highly budget-conscious players who can get this full-bodied and rich toned instrument without breaking their bank accounts.
- The body style is again classic Dreadnought has beautiful Mahogany back and sides for a booming volume and mellow tones.
- A laminated Sprucetop is supported by the Traditional scalloped X bracing – provides a rich and balanced tone that only improves as the years pass on.
- The Bristol BD-16 has a 20 fret Rosewood Fingerboard and a slim Mahogany neck – strong and flexible which exactly how a neck material should be for maximum endurance.
- A solid Rosewood headstock has the modern-style sealed gear Tuning Machines with Schaller style buttons that gives you best precision for good guitar tuning.
- Black ABS binding and the soundhole Rosette has been made with multi-ply ABS. ABS has also been used for making the Nut and the Bridge Saddle.
4. Recording King ROS-06 Classic Series 12th Fret 000 #
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.7]
Elegant is what you think of when holding the Recording King ROS-06 Acoustic Guitar. This might not be a brand that you have heard of but it sure is a great product that will accompany you throughout your musical career.
- The body shape of the historic Golden Age 12th fret OOO offers a wide Rosewood Fretboard with 12 frets free from this acoustic guitar body.
- The Mahogany body wood used on the back and sides which combined with the solid Sitka spruce top offers a warm and intimate music quality.
- Supported top by the advanced scalloped X bracing and showcases a natural glossy finish, accounting for a more balanced tone that resonates freely with every term.
- The Mahogany neck has a contemporary C neck profile and attaches with the standard Dovetail joint.
- The Bone nut is 1 and 13/16 inches wide which is dream for most players as it allows for best finger-picking.
- Rosewood used for the pyramid shaped Bridge and the headstock that's fitted with the Die-cast Tuners.
- Other guitars components include a Bone Saddle, a classic-style Rosette and good tortoise shell binding.
5. Washburn WD10 series WD10S Acousti c #
Editor Ratings: [usr 4.6]
The Washburn WD10 series Guitars are very popular in the market because it provides a great value on the investment. The sound and look of the acoustic under 300 can easily be compared to those which come from twice the cost.
- This Dreadnought Style Acoustic Guitar has Mahogany wood on its back and sides and Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce Top which ensures high resonance and precise intonation with the Quatersawn Scalloped Bracing.
- The Mahogany neck with a Satin finish that ensures easy playability and a two-way Truss Rod for setting the prefect alignment.
- The Rosewoodfingerboard and bridge made from and has 1.6 inches wide Bone Nut and Bone Saddle that supports the tension in the strings and retain the best tuning.
- Appointment made on the Washburn WD10s includes a Rosewood headstock that holds the Premium Die-cast Chrome Tuning Machines along with stylish Washburn logo and Mother-of-pearl W inlay.
- The acoustic guitar has the attractive High Gloss finish complimenting the elegancy of its good natural look.
All in all, a great acoustic guitar under $300!
Top Acoustics Under $300 Conclusion #
So, this ends our best list of Top 5 Best Acoustic Guitars under 300 Dollars. Now, you should not be wasting time – limited stock. So, Go and Grab your favorite Guitar from this list.
In case, You have any doubt, Come clear by asking your query via comments on best acoustics under $300.
Some Other Quick Top Acoustic Guitar Picks: #
Here are some other best options that belong in the top 10 acoustic guitars under $300.
- Fender t-bucket 300ce
- Ibanez aw54ce
- ibanez artwood aw58
- Many Epiphone and Fender options
Acoustic Guitars #
Under $300 #
Hope this best acoustic guitars under $300 article helped you decide!